Razer - Wolverine V2 Chroma's share buttons do not show up on ReWASD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer - Wolverine V2 Chroma's share buttons do not show up on ReWASD

Hello. I read that Razer Wolverine's M1 & M2 buttons will not register on ReWASD but what about the 2 other share buttons it has. These for some reason do not show on ReWASD so I can config them. I attached 2 screenshots and my log file in case you need it. Will those share buttons not work on ReWASD neither? Also can you recommend an XBOX-like controller besides the Elite,, where it has extra buttons I can config/remap/use?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-09-03_0-51-41.png
Views:	715
Size:	580.8 KB
ID:	233482
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-09-03_0-51-18.png
Views:	748
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	233481
    Attached Files

Hello

We don't support Wolverine V2 Chroma controller officially. If the device has X-input, reWASD recognizes the controller as Xbox 360/One, and share buttons are not remappable.
    Now reWASD supports more devices, though we do not support additional buttons of every controller. As far as I remember, Xbox Elite 2 and Flydigi controllers are the only ones where all additional buttons and paddles can be remapped directly.​

Comment

reWASD will support Razer Wolverine V2 from the next update. The higher share button will be remappable, but the button below and M1 & M2 buttons will not

Comment

Thank you for that info. I will wait for next update

Comment

Hey there!

We have released a new special build that lets you remap Xbox Series X clones the same way as an original Xbox device. With this version, you will be able to remap Share button — and you will see it in reWASD. Would be happy to get your feedback!

Comment

Thank you! Shows up exactly as a Razer with buttons. Of course not all buttons cause you guys mentioned not possibleClick image for larger version

Name:	2022-09-18_17-28-21.png
Views:	569
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	233709

Comment

Working...
            X