Joystick visual configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joystick visual configuration

I have an Azeron Classic and I'd prefer to test the joystick rotation and axis configurations before entering a game but cannot find a way to visually see the joystick movement in reWASD. I can't get the Virtual Controller Tester overlay to appear either, so I don't know if that would show the joystick.

So far it has been "guess and check" with the configurations but with as many different advanced configurations there are, I feel like most of those aren't even worth adjusting without being able to seeing the changes. I feel like I'm missing something basic and would like to know where I'm going wrong.

It is possible to test our virtual controller with:For the latter to appear, you have to apply the config and press a shortcut you can set at [Preferences > Overlay > Virtual controller tester > Enable/disable overlay with a hotkey for].
    The device you chose there doesn't have to be your Azeron.

Comment

Thank you, I’ll try out the first two tools. I tried getting the virtual controller tester overlay to work but the shortcut I set won’t open it. I could get the key bind overlay to work and even disabled that and changed the virtual controller shortcut to the key bind shortcut I know worked. Is there any way to open it without a shortcut key on the controller?

Comment

Hello!

Perhaps you have selected the wrong device or keys. ​

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	164
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	233609

Also, Virtual Controller Tester overlay is only available if a virtual controller is used in the config.
        You can send a screenshot of your config for us to check.​​

Comment

Working...
        X