Just updated REWASD and Junior app doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just updated REWASD and Junior app doesn't work

Just like title says I updated today then tried to open the rewasd app on my phone and I couldn't find my pc. I double checked and even tried added it by ip and still doesn't connect. I use a stattic ip on my pc so I know it hasn't changed and I have no internet issues. I uninstalled app then reinstalled old version and the junior app connect with no problems. Will there be a fix or an update to the app so I can update to the latest version and still use the junior app, since it's so much easier to switch profiles that way. Thanks in advance

You are also required to update the reWASD Junior app and make sure it has access to the Local Network your PC is in.
    And don't forget about the [Enable sharing via local network] option at [Preferences > Servers] - it must be enabled and reWASD must be allowed to receive incoming connections from your Local Network in your Firewall settings.

Comment

Yes all that has been enabled I can upload the video. I scan for pc and nothing, I try the qr code and nothing, only when I enter my ip manually does it connect. After it connects if I try to hit any button the app crashes. The app is updated. REWASD is setup correctly, I added 35474 tcp/udp to my firewall as well as udp 26760. It is setup correctly in REWASD I even tried changing the ports and still nothing. Only when I uninstall 6.3.0 and go back to 6.2.1.6209 restart then clear data will the REWASD junior app on my phone work correctly and connect. I'm 100% it's all correct I even went as far as changing my static ip to .12 and restarting my cable modem, router, and pc

Comment

There is the video I select the pc it finds and can't connect. I scan QR and can't connect. I enter IP manually then it connects. I open the app and any button I try to press and the app instantly closes. This is after I updated to 6.3.0 of course like I said after downgrade back to 6.2.1.6209 app works perfectly exactly like it always did.

Comment

Never mind I see that ios version has not been updated yet. Hopefully it can be updated soon. I see others are having the same problem as me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.png
Views:	321
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	233696

Comment

Hello! That's right, the new iOS version is not ready yet.
            We will let you know when the update is available.​

Comment

The new version has been published in the App Store. Please check and let us know if there are any problems.

Comment

Works perfect thank you so much for always helping and actually fixing problems. Thanks Again

Comment

Great news! We are always happy to help

Comment

Working...
                  X