My combo does a constant right stick/ left stick loop after 1 button press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My combo does a constant right stick/ left stick loop after 1 button press

Not sure whats wrong but for some reason after I press a button to activate the combo on the FlyDigi Vader 2 Pro controller...it does the combo then constantly moves the left/right stick of the controller. It won't stop until I press another button on my controller. I attached a link to the video below so you can see what I mean https://imgur.com/a/MFRpvJp It randomly keeps moving the left/right stick. Combo is only about 2-3 seconds long but keeps repeating random left/right stick commands.

Please provide us with the config file you are using, and if possible make another video with the Gamepad Tester in the background instead of the game.

Comment

Sure. The website you provided just keeps saying "Connect your gamepad and press buttons to begin...". but I press buttons on FlyDigi Vader 2 pro controller and doesn't show anything.. My gamepad does work though as I use it during the game. Also I have ReWASD connected.. Another thing is on ReWASD it displays all the buttons exactly like a FlyDigi controller but has this playstation icon. Not sure if that matters
      Attached Files

Comment

The Playstation icon is shown because you are remapping to a virtual DS4 controller that is created by reWASD once you apply the config.

The thing you pointed out in your first screenshot is a tab where our virtual DS4 data would be shown.
        We would need a video of that tab while your combo is running as an example to reproduce the issue on our side.

Comment

I attached another screenshot. Is this the Tab area you mentioned? I can move my right stick/left stick and see it move around in ReWASD.. but when I press the combo button. it no longer shows it moving my left/right stick. But will for sure do it on the game. Heres another video
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by enyce View Post
            I attached another screenshot. Is this the Tab area you mentioned?
            No. You have the red arrow pointing to the tab in question on your first screenshot.

Originally Posted by enyce View Post
            I can move my right stick/left stick and see it move around in ReWASD.. but when I press the combo button. it no longer shows it moving my left/right stick. But will for sure do it on the game. Heres another video
            https://imgur.com/a/BPqatPt
            We would need a video of one of these showing your combo in action as an example, because we do not have this game:And we will also need your config file.

Comment

I had attached my config file on previous posts already but here it is again. I just right-clicked on "Config 1" at the top left of ReWASD and selected "Open file location" Hopefully this is the right one. Also heres another new video. I have gamepad tester site showing, Joy.CPL, and not sure about ReWASDS virtual controller tester.. I believe its just the main screen of ReWASD? Anyway its all on the video. Link below

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. We'll try to reproduce this issue.

Though, the error the [joy.cpl] gives probably means that your controller gets disconnected momentarily.
                Please check if your controller is properly connected/charged and is not damaged in any way.

Comment

The controller is pretty new. Purchased 1 month ago. I even switched to a different controller. "Razer wolverine" which is also brand new and had the same issue. I use 2 different USB TYPE C Cables and I always see the controller lights on. Never see it get disconnected from ReWASD, unless If i press CTRL+ALT+DELETE

Comment

So the same happens with other controllers. Please collect Standard logs according to this instruction and send them to us.

Comment

Yes. Only happens with that combo too on "C" button. I can do other different combos and I dont see it randomly moving my left stick . I attached the log
                      Attached Files

Comment

Its definitely only happening with the left stick. I edited the combo on the same button to just add 1 left stick movement and it constantly was still moving
                        Attached Files

Comment

Tried on a regular xbox one controller and does the same thing. So something weird/buggy going on with left stick movements on ReWASD since all 3 controllers do that via combos

Comment

Hello! Please collect the logs again following this instruction and send us *.txt file(s).
                            Looking forward to your reply.

Comment

Hello. For some reason, it created like 6 different txt files. But here they are. Also 1 attachment txt file "reWASD engine TextTrace (1)" wouln't allow me to upload cause its over 50KB. So I uploaded to another file host. Heres the link https://www.sendspace.com/file/khfvn5
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X