Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox Wireless Adapter (gen2) /w elite 2 on 5.13.3143.0 firmware and reWASD 6.3.0.6721

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Wireless Adapter (gen2) /w elite 2 on 5.13.3143.0 firmware and reWASD 6.3.0.6721

When I use the Adapter to connect, controller functions as normal, but shows up as disconnected in reWASD, if I plug the controller in to the PC, controller shows up and is configurable (inc. paddles)

Hello
    Try to Clear Data.
    Open Preferences → General → Clear data button. Confirm the action and, after restarting the GUI, replug your controller ones again

Comment

went ahead and did that, didn't work.

Comment

Check joy.cpl to see how (and if) Windows recognizes your device when you use the Adapter to connect (this is a native Windows tool that displays all the connected devices). Open Windows search (by pressing Win keyboard button, for example), enter joy.cpl, and press Enter.​

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	265
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	233817

Windows Sees the device, device has the same name wired or plugged in.​

Comment

Try to remove the controller from the list of Bluetooth & other devices and pair it again.

Also, try to completely reinstall reWASD by following the steps:
            1. Run "Command Promt" (cmd.exe) as administrator. You need to type "cmd.exe" in the Windows taskbar search. Once it is found, right-click it and choose "run as administrator" option
            2. Switch to reWASD folder. Type cd "C:\Program Files\reWASD" and press Enter
            3. Type reWASDService.exe -drvuninstall and press Enter
            4. Restart your PC
            5. Manually remove "C:\Program Files\reWASD" folder
            6. Restart your PC again
            7. Try to install the new version from rewasd.com from scratch​

Comment

That worked, it's coming up and configurable again (inc. paddles). I appreciate the time spent helping us figure this out.

Comment

Working...
              X