need help with tower of fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with tower of fantasy

hi i have question can someone help me infinite Stamina Wall Climb Trick ? i'm disabled

Greetings!
    I am not aware of TOF and its controls in particular, but if you describe what actions (keyboard or controller buttons) need to fire to perform this trick, we can figure something out

Comment

i know how they do it but can't figure it out on both the trick how to implied it to rewasd ,here is video to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CRN...l=WiLLiSGaming

Comment

Seems to be a combo of CTRL > SPACE > W, though I can't tell how many times and for how long must one hold the SPACE and W for this move to be useful.

A [Combo] like this should give you one jump move:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-16 050716.png
Views:	301
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	234141

Adjust the pauses if needed.

Comment

ok ill try it tomorrow when im online and update you thank you

Comment

sorry for the update it still not working i can't figure it out sorry for the bother

Comment

If I understand correctly, the trick is done with a simple combo Ctrl + Space + Space + W.
              I, like Shion, can be wrong, because we don’t know what controls do you have in game.
              Try adding another "space" to this combination.

Name:	image.png
Views:	227
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	234309

Also check if you need to hold "W" to hit the wall all the time, or only at the end of the sequence?​

Comment

Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-05 144033.png
Views:	335
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	234331

This should be around the correct timings needed for the trick. The 500ms delay between the final W press and release can be adjusted to preference; 500 is pretty good for ensuring that you can reconnect to the wall even on a fairly large forward-sloped wall.

Comment

Your share contains a lot of knowledge, and I value your work. Continue publishing more intriguing content, please.​

Comment

Working...
                  X