Gamepad mapping driver is out of date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by omnitgo View Post

Have you been able to take a look at this?
    I apologize for the delay. We will try to give you an answer on Monday.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

I apologize for the delay. We will try to give you an answer on Monday.
      No problem. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Hello! Yesterday we released a new version 6.4. Please try to install it and check if the problem appears. If this does not help, send us new logs from the folder:
        C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Logs\​

Comment

Unfortunately that did not work for me. Here are the files from the logs folder you asked for.

Attached Files

Comment

Do you get a notification asking to reboot the PC after installing the latest version?
            Please also send us these files:
            C:\Windows\INF\setupapi.*.log​

Comment

Originally Posted by omnitgo View Post
              Unfortunately that did not work for me. Here are the files from the logs folder you asked for.
              I do get the notification to reboot the pc after installation. When I boot it back up I get this:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-14 211733.png
Views:	293
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	234817

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-14 211837.png
Views:	291
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	234818

Here is the setup log. It wouldn't allow me to upload it through the forum.
              Download setupapi.txt for free from ufile.io instantly, no signup required and no popup ads

Comment

Please open [Services], find the [Gamepad Controller Mapping Service], and stop it manually. After that, go to C:\Program Files\reWASD\ and delete all the files and reinstall the app.

If this does not help, then find C:\Program Files\reWASD\reWASDService.exe, right-click on it, select Properties → Details and send us a screenshot of what you see.

Comment

This did not work. I'm getting the same errors. Here is the screenshot.

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-15 151705.png
Views:	268
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	234834

Comment

We would appreciate it if you could collect logs files for us.

1. Exit reWASD from tray agent
                    2. Download and start this registry-file to enable reWASD logging: http://files.disc-soft.com/filer/shared/1641592922/716/
                    3. Open reWASD again
                    4. Wait a bit while it tries to initialize the devices and your license info
                    5. Exit reWASD from the tray agent again
                    6. Open File explorer, go to C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Logs folder and send us its contents ('reWASD engine TextTrace' text file would be the most important)
                    7. Download and start this registry-file to stop reWASD from logging: http://files.disc-soft.com/filer/shared/1641592922/715/

Besides, please send us all files from C:\Program Files\reWASD folder

Thank you in advance!​

Comment

Based on the logs, reWASD works fine. Please let us know if you still getting the error.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
                        Based on the logs, reWASD works fine. Please let us know if you still getting the error.

Thank you in advance!
                        I am still getting the same error unfortunately. I enabled the registry file and rebooted. Here are the logs.

Browse files uploaded to 1671585446 securely with ufile.io

Thank you

Comment

It's completely weird. Based on the logs files, everything is running as expected. More specifically, there is not even "Check version" line in the logs. Please clarify what kind of error still occurs.

Comment

I get the gamepad mapping driver is out of date. When I click yes to update it it gives me the version update mismatch. It does it every time I reboot and sometimes pops back up when using rewasd which crashes it.

Comment

Do you have the ability to perform a clean reinstallation of Windows OS?

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
                                Do you have the ability to perform a clean reinstallation of Windows OS?
                                Not anytime soon. I have alot to back up before I can do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X