apex legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apex legends

Has any noticed rewasd stopped working in apex? I use the same config for all my games and they all work besides apex. Apex was working last season but ever since the new season came out it stopped working.

What do you mean by "stopped working"? Does the game not react to all our virtual controllers?

Comment

Yes it doesn't detect it. Tried xbox, ps3,ps4.

It stopped working after the apex update

Comment

Help =( still can't get it to work

Comment

Hey there!
          Could you send us your config?
          And tell us, please, both Xbox controllers do not work? 360 and one?​​

Comment

I'm not in front of my pc at the moment but yes none of the controllers work, I use the same config for all my games

Comment

When you get back to your PC, drop the config. Then we will look and try to help you.

Comment

So I was able to get it to work by turning on steam controller in steam, however, my combos don't work unless I'm moving the mouse, example, I have a strafing combo whenever I hold down my right click. The combo does not work unless I'm giving my mouse movement some imput

Comment

We are still waiting for your config, please send it to us so we can help you.

Comment

here it is
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello! There are not enough mappings in this config. To get an aim assist in game, both devices (keyboard and mouse) must be fully remapped to controller mappings and have Mute enabled.
                      Apparently with the latest update the game stopped recognizing two inputs at once. Try to use another config, where all the necessary settings will be. You can choose one of the top in our community.

Comment

The config works though, just not the combo, I also use a program that uses voice commands and presses keyboard keys, so the game does allow dual inputs, they said they wouldn't remove that feature due to accessibility reasons.

Comment

This config doesn't seem to use any Combo.

On Shift #1, you should remap the left and right mouse buttons to the [Do not inherit] option and remove the [Mute] flag.

Comment

Okay I'll try that, where is the do not inherit option?

Comment

[Do not inherit] option is available on non-main Shifts only. It would be the second option in reWASD mapping list, right after [None]:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2023-01-31_1-28-54.png Views:	0 Size:	244.6 KB ID:	235358

Comment

Working...
                              X