Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ty, I'll let you know if it works 💪🏻

Comment

Just to confirm, I put do not inherit on the shift that doesn't have the combo right? I use the main layer in game

Comment

I don't understand your question. The [Do not inherit] option is available on any Shift except the Main one. And in this case, you should set it for the left and right mouse buttons on your [Shift 1].

There seems to be a misunderstanding, so I suggest you read this article to understand what Combo is. The config you posted previously does not use this feature.

Comment

I sent the wrong file
          here's the one with the combo
          Attached Files

Comment

The Combo on your right mouse button deflects the left stick to 100% to the right every 200/500ms. It also uses absolute deflection, so any left-stick movement can override it.

What is the point of this Combo?

Comment

i need it to strafe left and right when im holding down the button. it works perfectly in COD, just not apex the combo starts working only if im giving my mouse movement input .

Comment

here is the file going left and right
                Attached Files

Comment

You should try this Combo instead. It will add to the current stick position instead of trying to override it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-01-31_5-03-26.png
Views:	837
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	235369

The last node will be added once you select "Yes" when leaving the Combo editor.
                  You might also want to minimize the [Turbo] value, as the pauses in the Combo would be the ones to set the intervals.

Comment

unfortunately its the same issue , it only atarts working if my mouse movement is active

Comment

The game clearly has a problem with recognizing two inputs at once, the keyboard and combos interrupt each other, and therefore, this situation turns out.
                      So either remaps the keyboard to the controller or replace the left stick mappings with keys in the combo, but I'm not sure if it will work well.

Also, you can try to use another config where all the necessary settings will be. You can choose one of the top in our community.​

Comment

I don't have a keyboard even plugged in. I use a mouse and a 360 controller. The combos use to work for me when it would detect REWASD emulating a ds4 controller. But apex no longer picks up any of the ds4 inputs

Comment

You can try using another virtual controller then: Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

Comment

Tried that, no luck

Comment

Ensure your controller and mouse are in the same group in reWASD. And select that group.
                              Check if the Xbox 360 or One is selected as a virtual controller for your config. A corresponding icon will be shown at the bottom left corner.
                              Then set [Turbo] value for your [RMB] to 1 and change the [Combo] to this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-02-01_1-48-20.png
Views:	838
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	235384

Once the config is applied, a virtual Xbox 360/One controller will be created and your physical controller will be hidden. Windows [joy.cpl] tool must show only one controller in the list.

Test the [Combo] either with Windows [joy.cpl] tool (Preferences) or at [Gamepad Tester] site.

If the game would ignore inputs from this virtual controller - try using another one.

Comment

Thanks guys I'll try it, if it fails I'll just move on from apex. Like I mentioned before the config works perfectly on call of duty and fortnite

Comment

Working...
                                X