Return to original state on a turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to original state on a turbo?

Hey y'all, I purchased this software on the 1st day of the free trial, it is so good i did not even let the free trial expire! I have one issue only that I am hoping someone could advise me on..

I play COD and like to YY macro, i have set it so that when i click in the L3 analogue stick it turbos the triangle button at a time of 30ms, but a lot of the time it will pull out my secondary weapon unintentionally, is there any way to set the macro so i can hold the L3 stick in and it will switch weapons at the rate of 30ms but when I let go it will always return to the original state?

The best setup i have found so far is to set 2 iterations at 30ms apart and it will return to my original gun, however i would like to hold it in and have it return to the original state like i did with DS4, this software is so much more advanced so I'm thinking there must be a way and I'm missing something?

yeah I know its geeky try hard stuff but I like it, each to their own lol

I hope I explained this properly!

thanks in advance, this software is truly amazing! limitless potential!

Hello! If switching weapons is done with a single button while you hold it with a macro, then there is no way to get ahead of which of the two weapons will be selected when you stop the macro at a random moment.

Comment

hello! ok i get ya, so my options are to keep clicking my stick in or try to run it through DS4. Thanks for the reply, i'll just keep clicking, its not too bad i just wondered if i was missing something. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X