Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick analog question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Support Agent
    replied
    If [Hold/Double/Triple Press] activators are not used on the same button, [Single and Start Press] activators will fire at the same time.
    Otherwise, [Single Press] would fire after a certain time window that is required to decide what activator should fire.

    You can read more about activators here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hasan247
    replied
    One more question, about the different activators types for buttons.

    Is start press more/quicker in response compared to single press ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hasan247
    replied
    Originally Posted by Shion View Post
    Yes. Though you might need to change the values of points 1 and 2 to account for a deadzone, as otherwise, the stick might always stay at 100% deflection.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-01-02_23-24-37.png
Views:	559
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	235016
    Great, thank you very much!

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    Yes. Though you might need to change the values of points 1 and 2 to account for a deadzone, as otherwise, the stick might always stay at 100% deflection.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-01-02_23-24-37.png
Views:	559
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	235016

    Leave a comment:


  • Hasan247
    replied
    Originally Posted by Shion View Post
    Not sure I understand your question...

    Instant 100% deflection on any movement?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-01-02_22-04-08.png
Views:	532
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	235012
    Sorry if I was unclear but I think so yes?

    So if I used that set up, will it instantly move my character in any position I move my left analog in?

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    Not sure I understand your question...

    Instant 100% deflection on any movement?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-01-02_22-04-08.png
Views:	532
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	235012

    Leave a comment:


  • Hasan247
    started a topic Quick analog question

    Quick analog question

    Quick question for anyone that knows.

    What's the Highest/quickest response you can set the analogs to when you have to adjust the graph.

    This graph: https://ibb.co/M6Xs8n2
Working...
X