If [Hold/Double/Triple Press] activators are not used on the same button, [Single and Start Press] activators will fire at the same time.
Otherwise, [Single Press] would fire after a certain time window that is required to decide what activator should fire.
You can read more about activators here.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Quick analog question
Collapse
X
-
One more question, about the different activators types for buttons.
Is start press more/quicker in response compared to single press ?
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
Yes. Though you might need to change the values of points 1 and 2 to account for a deadzone, as otherwise, the stick might always stay at 100% deflection.
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry if I was unclear but I think so yes?Originally Posted by Shion View PostNot sure I understand your question...
Instant 100% deflection on any movement?
So if I used that set up, will it instantly move my character in any position I move my left analog in?
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
Not sure I understand your question...
Instant 100% deflection on any movement?
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
Quick analog question
Quick question for anyone that knows.
What's the Highest/quickest response you can set the analogs to when you have to adjust the graph.
This graph: https://ibb.co/M6Xs8n2Tags: None
- Flag
Leave a comment: