windows alt+tab to cycle through open apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows alt+tab to cycle through open apps

Hello, is it possible to add the shortcut (hold alt and switch by pressing tab) to one button in my mouse rather than using 2 buttons, tried the "combo" option Hold until release but didn't work. Thanks

Hi. [ALT] must be first in the [Combo] to work properly.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      Hi. [ALT] must be first in the [Combo] to work properly.
      Yes its first but it didn't work

LAlt down , Tab down , Tab up , LAlt up

Comment

Your [Combo] should look like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-01-03_23-30-22.png
Views:	461
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	235036

And you would have to hold the remapped button for a bit, for it to work.

Comment

Your [Combo] should look like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-01-03_23-30-22.png
Views:	461
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	235036

And you would have to hold the remapped button for a bit, for it to work.
          Thanks Shion, this is the same macro i was using before rewasd but the problem is that it moves very quickly.

Comment

You can try lowering the key repeat rate at [Virtual input device settings].

Comment

You can try lowering the key repeat rate at [Virtual input device settings].
              Tried that but still didn't work, i will map it to my azeron and i will use 2 buttons same as the keyboard. Thanks for the help appreciate it.

Comment

I've been trying to get this to work too. Want to press and hold the key to bring up atl-tab menu, then mouse over the tab I want and select it. This requires:

LAlt(down) Tab(down) Tab(up) LAlt(Up on release of key)

Can't find a way to program the last bit "LAlt(Up on release of key)" part though

Comment

colorado775 Could you clarify, do you want to hold the button and have reWASD hold [ALT] and tap [TAB] at certain intervals so you would be able to switch to any app and not just produce the [ALT+TAB] once to switch to the last app?

If so, you would need to remap [Single Press] activator of that button to [ALT] key, and the [Start Press] activator to [TAB] key with [Turbo] value of 1000ms or 2000ms.

Jordin For your case, add the very long [Pause] node before the [LAlt release] in your [Combo] and enable the [Turbo] option for it (you'll need to have the Rapid Fire feature for this to work). The pause will give you the time to select the required app with the mouse. And due to Turbo option, the [Combo] will stop once you release the remapped key.

I also suggest using the [Win+TAB] shortcut. There's no need to hold anything, and all apps and virtual Desktops are shown there.

Comment

Oh man, didn't know about win+tab, thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

Working...
                    X