Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo Infinite Mouse

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to use my mouse on halo infinite on PC to get the aim assist with reWASD and it seems no matter what I do halo infinite always detects the mouse and using normal mouse input. Is there any way fix that?

It may be a chance that something is wrong with the device initialization. Please show me your group, like here.​

Comment

So everytime I move my mouse even though it is remapped to the right stick. In the game on the bottom right I can see the xbox buttons disappear and it displays keys.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	235105

Comment

Name:	image.png
Views:	642
Size:	283.5 KB
ID:	235107

These are the buttons I have mapped to the mouse.

Comment

Views:	641
Size:	757.8 KB
ID:	235109
          On the left you can see an xbox button indicating I am using my keyboard successfully with reWASD, on the right as soon as I move my mouse the mouse icon shows up indicating I am using a mouse. However if I do not move my mouse and simply fire with the right click it shows and xbox button. So I'd say this is half working. I'm not sure how to diagnose this.​

Comment

All and all I believe when I move the mouse and as that Icon shows up I am losing the aim assist, which is my concern.

Comment

It looks like the game is experiencing input switching due to the fact that you did not apply Mute to mouse movements.

Views:	670
Size:	433.1 KB
ID:	235112
              Apply Mute to emulate only gamepad input.​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
                It looks like the game is experiencing input switching due to the fact that you did not apply Mute to mouse movements.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	433.1 KB ID:	235112
                Apply Mute to emulate only gamepad input.​
                By golly that was it! Thank you so much! one last thing, I have the right arrow mapped to left stick pushed right and I can walk all directions accept for right.

Views:	641
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	235114

Comment

If you meant “except to the right”, then it looks like the problem is still the same. You need to have all the buttons you use in the game remapped in reWASD to the virtual gamepad buttons. It doesn't seem to be the case in your situation. And when you move in all directions, the game will detect it as a keyboard gameplay, but because your right arrow is Muted, its native input is not being read.

I would recommend you to try some ready-made config for Halo from our community, in which all controls are remapped to controller.​

Comment

Working...
                  X