Dead Space Remake - Mouse GYRO issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Space Remake - Mouse GYRO issues

Dualsense COntroller - I used a profile created for the Original Dead SPace trilogy, where the gyro works flawlessly. However for the DS Remake, the mouse-gyro works fine until I move the left stick (to move character & aim camera) and the sensitivity goes through the roof... almost like multiple mouse inputs are being stacked ontop of one another. Anyone come across this before?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (100).png
Views:	416
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	235341

There is a possibility that another remapper (Steam?) might be adding to the mouse speed, as your config doesn't have sticks remapped to anything.

I suppose [Zone mappings] might also be related, though I'll need your config file to verify that. You can find it via the [Open file location] of the config right-click menu.

Comment

Dual Sense.rewasd - Config here with thanks... Steam and all other apps which could mess with it definitely closed.

Comment

You are using a very high mouse sensitivity (75) for the gyroscope mapping. I suggest lowering it and checking in-game settings for mouse and controller sensitivity options (different sensitivity might be used for different modes).

Comment

I tried many variations of in-game mouse sensitivity & gyro sensitivity with the same issue (I always lower in-game sensitivity first and try dialling in through the remapper first). When 'Stood still' I could dial in the gyro perfectly, but as soon as I input movement from the left analogue stick (mainly left & right movement) it went haywire. I have found a 'good enough fix' since posting... changing the left analogue stick output to WASD. Fixed immediately - now get the same sensitivity no matter what I do. Must be a DSR / Frostbite thing, the ability to use M&KB alongside Gamepad is obviously limited for now. Thanks for your time & input, greatly appreciated and it's a nice welcome to the forum.

Comment

Working...
          X