Using wasd buttons with mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using wasd buttons with mouse

Hello everyone , I would like to be able to use the wasd buttons with the mouse . I have tried to set them like this but nothing works . Can you help me please ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine 2023-02-09 141818.png
Views:	405
Size:	762.1 KB
ID:	235457

Hi.

If you want to physically move the mouse and receive WASD input, then you need to select your physical mouse at the bottom left as the active device and follow a certain trick in the "Mouse" subconfig.
    You can find a description of this workaround in use case #32.​

Comment

Thank you very much for the answer .
      It is exactly what I was looking for. I set it like this but something is not working . Can you tell me where I am wrong please ?

I have activated the profile but when I go into a game nothing seems to change.

Attached Files

Comment

Check your config in any text editor.
        Do you get WASD input, for example in notepad, when you move the mouse?​

Comment

Hi thanks again for your reply and help . I can see in a text document the wasd letters, but they are generated almost randomly. They do not respond well to mouse movement. I probably did something wrong in the steps .Can you see if I did the last step right (Jump to hold) please ?

Name:	023-02-11 133400.png
Views:	338
Size:	766.6 KB
ID:	235488

Comment

You are again trying to configure these buttons in the keyboard subconfig. It won't work. If you want to emulate WASD physically using a mouse, then mappings must be created in the mouse subconfig.

The ideal behavior of WASD on the mouse will not be, as this is not a ready-made mapping, but rather a workaround. In the screenshots you sent, this workaround is implemented correctly, however I would recommend stretching the High mouse zone so that the WASD input is not so random when you move the mouse.​

Name:	image.png
Views:	361
Size:	483.0 KB
ID:	235490

Comment

Working...
            X