Azeron Joystick-Keys bouncing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by GiAmPoZ View Post

Please mate, could u tell me if you resolved and how? I have the same exact issue, never did before the rewasd update. It is driving me crazy!
    Could you describe the issue in more detail, as well as indicate the model of your Azeron?

Comment

I have an azeron cyborg compact. Anything worked fine til last rewasd update, when analog stick has started to bounce and it is like it s desynced, i rly dunno what to do..

Comment

Originally Posted by GiAmPoZ View Post
        I have an azeron cyborg compact. Anything worked fine til last rewasd update, when analog stick has started to bounce and it is like it s desynced, i rly dunno what to do..
        What mapping are you using for the stick?

Comment

You must update Azeron to latest firmware, because we made some changes for them. Contact them please.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

What mapping are you using for the stick?
            I am using wasd mapping, i changed nothing and before rewasd update was working like a charm everything.
            I updated my azeron to last firmware available and i also tried to turn off rewasd and use azeron software and it works normally.
            What else i can try?

Comment

Thank you for the info.
              For now, try rolling back to a previous version of reWASD.
              All versions of reWASD are available in your personal account. Use the email that you specified when purchasing as a login.​

Comment

Working...
              X