Licensing issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licensing issue

I like to reinstall my operating system, so I have removed devices from my license many times. And I noticed that the cooldown increased with each removal.
    Does this mean that after multiple removals, the time will grow to a point where I can't wait until the end, meaning I bought the license for nothing? Or is there a maximum cooldown? If so, please tell me what the upper limit is. I want to know if there is a ceiling or if there is no ceiling.​

In light of the last changes in the security policies of reWASD, there is no option to change a PC without any restrictions. We would like to draw your attention that a revoke option intended to restore the ability to use a previously purchased reWASD license in cases of computer failure, OS reinstallation, hardware configuration changes etc.

Normal PC use does not mean reinstalling the OS several times a month.

In order to use a reWASD license on multiple PCs, you have to purchase an additional reWASD license for each PC. Information about the renewal time of revoke can be found in the personal account.

The maximum restriction limit is 1 month.

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply. I only have a PC. I've recently been testing Samsung's solid-state drives for slowing down, so I've been reinstalling them several times. I found this problem, afraid that the license cooling time is too long and my license will be scrapped. I'm relieved there's a maximum cooling time limit. Besides, I think one month is too long. After all, it only takes a week or two to limit the use of multiple PC.

I have no further questions, thank you for your reply.​

Comment

Working...
      X