Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Licensing issue

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Licensing issue

    I like to reinstall my operating system, so I have removed devices from my license many times. And I noticed that the cooldown increased with each removal.
    Does this mean that after multiple removals, the time will grow to a point where I can't wait until the end, meaning I bought the license for nothing? Or is there a maximum cooldown? If so, please tell me what the upper limit is. I want to know if there is a ceiling or if there is no ceiling.​

  • #2
    In light of the last changes in the security policies of reWASD, there is no option to change a PC without any restrictions. We would like to draw your attention that a revoke option intended to restore the ability to use a previously purchased reWASD license in cases of computer failure, OS reinstallation, hardware configuration changes etc.

    Normal PC use does not mean reinstalling the OS several times a month.

    In order to use a reWASD license on multiple PCs, you have to purchase an additional reWASD license for each PC. Information about the renewal time of revoke can be found in the personal account.
    ​
    The maximum restriction limit is 1 month.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you very much for your reply. I only have a PC. I've recently been testing Samsung's solid-state drives for slowing down, so I've been reinstalling them several times. I found this problem, afraid that the license cooling time is too long and my license will be scrapped. I'm relieved there's a maximum cooling time limit. Besides, I think one month is too long. After all, it only takes a week or two to limit the use of multiple PC.

      I have no further questions, thank you for your reply.​

      Comment

      Working...
      X