Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you use Shift-layers on controller RT and LT both separately and simultaneously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are always glad to help

Comment

Now I have the issue that the shortcut activates when it should not. It activates a lot of the time when releasing RT or LT and not just when both are released.

When I release LT but keep RT held down I want it to drop 1 layer but if I release both I need it to go to the main layer without getting stuck. I think the fact that this shortcut runs when it shouldnt is due to the buttons being released on layer change maybe?

Comment

Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
        I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​

Comment

This is the config with the shortcuts included but atm Im running it without (which gives me the original problem that releasing both triggers at the same time doesnt go back to main layer)
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
            Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
            I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​
            One problem fixed! But now on release it'll always go back to main, even if still holding LT xor RT after releasing the LT+RT state

Comment

Originally Posted by Darkvulpine View Post
              One problem fixed! But now on release it'll always go back to main, even if still holding LT xor RT after releasing the LT+RT state
              Remove [Shortcuts] from layer 3 and 4 do disable that behavior.

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
                Remove [Shortcuts] from layer 3 and 4 do disable that behavior.
                Well yes, I did try that too, but that leads up back to the original problem.

also tried having it set as "Hold" and having the modes more directly swap to 1/2 and 3/4, and back on release. The main issue is there is no way ensure if trigger is NOT held, it goes back. It seems to merely read the moment it is released.

Ihave tried to toy with the delays as well, not sure what the difference between a "delay" and a "postpone" but I tried various options.

-----

For now I went back to using Steam profiler, since I can have a mode shift that I can allocate to the opposite trigger, while held, a round-about way, but works well enough..

I still miss Padstarr, Shame it got taken over by the internet and riddled with malware. But it also had a great feature of effectively having ways of programing buttons do different things each time they're pressed. "Cycles. Even allows other buttons to affect which part of the cycle it's on.

Great for GW2, Elementalist Tempest, where no matter which element I'm on, I can press a specific button to activate the tempest's special (which normally would need you to press the element's skill, 1-4, instead I just press 5, essentially.)

Would be nice to have these features in reWASD, but for now I'd settle with having the Triggers be fixed. Right now there's no profiler out there (that's not malwared) that can give it.

Comment

Working...
                X