Shift Layers with Xbox Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shift Layers with Xbox Button

I have set my Xbox button to toggle shift layers. When I press it, the LEDs do change between the ones I have set for main layer and layer 1. However, the button behavior is not changing. Meaning that I have rapid fire assigned on the main layer and I have it disabled on all buttons on shift layer 1. The rapid fire does not turn off when I switch between layers. Is the Xbox button an eligible button to assign the switch layer toggle? If so, what else do I need to do to get this working?

Could you send us your config again for test?

Comment

As requested...
      Attached Files

Comment

To avoid this kind of behavior, all you need to do is to add [Do not inherit] mapping to the in Layer 1. It helps to stop reproducing the mapping from the main layer
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	147
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	236099

Comment

This worked. Thank you. Would it make sense to have a second layer default to "not inheriting" a previous layer?

Comment

Only if you need it. Based on your config, you don't have other mapping to use this option
            However, If you don’t want the button inside the Shift layer to reproduce as the mapping from Main, pick Do not inherit option from the reWASD mapping. this way, when that Shift layer is active, the not-inheriting key will normally work, as if no mappings are applied to it.​

Comment

Working...
            X