Updated to 6.5.1 and no nothing works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by iliadz View Post
    Same issue on my side. I've been away from gaming for 1 year... so not sure what the previous version I had was. Regardless, the power button is just greyed out. Nothing happens on press. Nor errors, etc. Logs attached. Keep in mind, can't actually do anything because the button can't be pressed, so this will likely not be much of anything in the logs.
    There are no GUI/Agent logs in the logs you sent.
    Collect them too, please, following this article.​

Comment

Sure as mentioned in our discord chat, I had tried apply before, and just assumed the power button was what was needed.
      Here is an update.

1. 6.2.1 Works fine. I can apply any config, and the azeron works perfectly. I have attached those logs as 6.2.1 Working. zip
      2. Uninstall 6.2.1 (reboot, etc).
      3. Install 6.5.1.x
      4. Power button is greyed out by. Attached snipit/scrern capture for brevity.
      5. Start the program in Admin mode. Power mode IS on and bright, and shiny.
      6. Enable all logs.
      7. Restart into non-admin mode. Power button is NOT lit up. Regardless, press apply, nothing. Change profiles, apply, nothing.
      8 Zipped logs and turned off logging.
      9. Just to test, run in admin mode, power button is lit up. Press apply, on different configs...nothing.

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you! We will check these with the team and get back to you with the results.

Comment

Working...
        X