Fortnite not recognizing virtual controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnite not recognizing virtual controller

I am trying to get aim assist in fornite. I have an Azeron controller. I started fresh, grouped just the Azeron with the mouse. Left my keyboard out purposely. I put simple mapping to my mouse right stick controls and left stick to my Azeron. I have muted all other buttons on my mouse. When I go into fornite it still has keyboard commands and they work, and fornite doesn’t recognize my set up as a controller. I have advanced mapping also. I have cleared everything and started fresh, but the same. Thanks for any help.

Open the reWASD settings and make sure the Lock input method as mouse option is enabled and the Ignore gamepad input option is disabled.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	497
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	236495

Comment

Yes that is already correct. I should say when I’m in lobby it recognizes it as a controller, only when I go to game it doesn’t.

Comment

1. Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
        I need the corresponding *.rewasd file.
        2. Check if the config works correctly in the gamepad tester?​

Comment

I turned locked input for mouse off and now it’s working. Im not sure why, but I’m happy with it now. Thank you for your response

Comment

Working...
          X