X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strokel
    replied
    Hi Glow

We would appreciate it if you address the request regarding the partnership using this form.

Thank you in advance.​

Leave a comment:

• Glow
    replied
    After this post I went into a rabbit hole trying and testing the best way to achieve this effect,I even made my own app and I'm very happy with the results.

is there any chance I can put the rewasd logo on my app with a referral link?

here's link to video of the app just an preview of how it works

Leave a comment:

• Glow
    replied

Still work in progress ill make it do rotations only when firing weapon

Leave a comment:

• MuSoL79
    replied
    El Aimassit es grande en ti... quiero probarlo en Warzone, básicamente cuando tu mueves un poco el mando de lado a lado o en círculos el aimassit entra en juego y te pega la mira

Leave a comment:

• Glow
    replied
    Ill see if i can make a video tomorrow to show what it does

Leave a comment:

• 1ncorrect
    replied
    Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I wrote a script that that works with Rewasd that do small circles gives alot of aim assist.
    This is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Glow
    replied
    I wrote a script that that works with Rewasd that do small circles gives alot of aim assist.

Leave a comment:

• rickrice3
    replied
    That helped me, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Support Agent
    replied
    Circular motion is not possible with reWASD at the moment due to the limitations of [Combo editor]. Square shape movement should be possible with this [Combo]:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	436
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	236553
    Make sure to enable the [Turbo] option for the mapping. Its value should be equal to [Delay between keys] used in the [Combo].

Note: You will need [Combo], [Advanced Mapping], and [Rapid Fire] features for this to work.

Leave a comment:

• Glow
    replied
    When i press the combo it just jump to places but it does not always work, it only moves randomly, Im using it in Apex.

Just to be more clear....

I press the hotkey, it then jumps but wont go in a circle or square, when i press again it does nothing , after I press it a couple it then jumps again.

Leave a comment:

• strokel
    replied
    What exactly doesn't work for you?
    Please describe in more detail.

Also, you can try to select Relative deflection for this combo.​

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	2.0 KB ID:	236549

Leave a comment:

• Glow
    replied
    Yea kinda but this doesnt work, This movement needs to be relative, What i want to replicate with rewasd is what the zen rotate the joystick constantly in circular motion this makes the aim assist stronger

Leave a comment:

• strokel
    replied
    Hi
    If you mean screen shake, then you could try the Toggled "circle" combo. Basically, you would need a combo that mimics the square or a circle, so it would be something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	352
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	236528

Leave a comment:

• Glow
    started a topic Small Circular motions combo

Small Circular motions combo

Hi, How would I go about creating small circular motions, while pressing LT
Working...
X