External Virtual Controller with PS4 console not working well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External Virtual Controller with PS4 console not working well

Hello, please help, the adapter for an external gamepad on PS4 via USB bluetooth adapter ASUS BT400 does not work properly. Everything works for exactly 8 minutes, and then stops responding. I tried to change the REWASD versions, nothing helps.

Please collect the Standard logs according to these instructions: start the log, apply the config, wait until the external controller becomes unresponsive, and stop the logs collection after that.

Comment

​​Standard logs, ​I did it again
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dante676; 09.04.2023, 22:37.

Comment

Thank you! We will check these with the team and get back to you with the results.

Comment

If it stops after 8 minutes it most likely means you have problem with authentication controller (real DS4 you have connected in same profile).

Comment

​Yes, in the profile. This happens cyclically for exactly 8 minutes, and the PS4 does not accept repeated clicks. The Bluetooth connection remains active.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-04-10_10-15-42.png
Views:	225
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	236544
            Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-04-10_09-56-46.png
Views:	233
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	236543

Comment

As DevX mentioned earlier, the problem is probably in your controller.

Comment

We checked the logs and did not see any errors from your DS4 (authentication) controller. It takes a bit longer to reply though, but we think this should not cause any problems. Can you specify your DS4 model and how it is connected? We have also rechecked this on our side and did not experience any problems.

Comment

Yes, you're right, I borrowed a gamepad from a friend, and everything works fine. Thank you. I'll buy a new gamepad.

Comment

Working...
                  X