No announcement yet.

Azeron Cyborg + Cyro | Left + Right Controller Stick simulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[joy.cpl] list shows two devices that shouldn't be there (Pedals and Stand). Only our virtual controller should be on that list for it to get recognized in games.

If you have any other controllers connected to your PC - disconnect them.
    If you have any third-party driver, remapper, or controller emulator installed - disable or uninstall them.

As an alternative, you could try selecting the "Bluetooth XINPUT" controller as the preferred device via the [Advanced] button in [joy.cpl].

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, yet, the behavior in the tester and game does not change when I disconnect my pedals and my mouse (called stand and present, since it has an analog axis as well).
      I additionally closed all background applications related to mouses and any other that could affect this. As you can see the result does not change.
      It must have something to do with that 3 player matter... any further suggestion? I am grateful for the speedy support here.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	264
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	236802

Comment

Not sure I understand the "result" part. Your screenshot shows that both sticks work.
        As long as our virtual controller is the only one listed in [joy.cpl], there should not be any issues if you start the game after applying the config.

Though the Gamepad Tester also shows 3 more controller devices there. Even though Azeron controllers should be hidden by reWASD.

Do you have the [Hide physical controller when virtual one is created] option enabled at [Preferences > Gamepads]?

There is also a known issue that reWASD cannot hide Azeron's built-in controllers if devices are connected to your PC via USB hub. If that is your case, try connecting your Azeron devices directly to USB ports of your motherboard.

Comment

You can also try to disable Azeron Xbox 360 controller in device manager manually, so you have less devices in your system.

Comment

Originally Posted by DevX View Post
            You can also try to disable Azeron Xbox 360 controller in device manager manually, so you have less devices in your system.
            Thank you very much, this did the trick. After disabling the azeron 360 controllers manually the site does show only one device (the virtual reWASD one evidently) and the game works flawlessly.
            Thanks a lot for your support and instructing me how to solve this issue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
              Do you have the [Hide physical controller when virtual one is created] option enabled at [Preferences > Gamepads]?

Yes I had it enabled and disabling did not change anything.

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
              There is also a known issue that reWASD cannot hide Azeron's built-in controllers if devices are connected to your PC via USB hub. If that is your case, try connecting your Azeron devices directly to USB ports of your motherboard.

My devices are connected directly to the motherboard.

And by the way having the pedals and (analog) mouse connected did not hurt either, once the Azeron 360 controllers were disabled manually in device manager. Maybe you can implement a function in reWASD which does this automatically.

Comment

We are glad that the proposed solution helped.
                And yes, we plan to implement this in reWASD at an automatic level.​

Comment

Working...
                X