Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Rewasd + Ghub

Greetings Again.
    I'm learning how to configure the program and I ran into some problems. I use some macros in Logitech Ghub, however when I activate the convert my mouse+keyboard to joystick settings my macros don't work.
    Would there be any way to get Ghub to understand that the mouse is the movements via REWASD?. I saw that there is something about virtual mouse/logitech, but I didn't understand.
    I thank you all.​

G Hub uses virtual mouse and keyboard devices to generate macro inputs. reWASD usually shows them as "Logitech_HID" or something similar. Add those devices to the group to remap G Hub inputs.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      G Hub uses virtual mouse and keyboard devices to generate macro inputs. reWASD usually shows them as "Logitech_HID" or something similar. Add those devices to the group to remap G Hub inputs.
      I don't know if I understand, would this be options?. I would need to add which ones?Click image for larger version  Name:	Sem título.png Views:	0 Size:	51.0 KB ID:	236855

Comment

Both, if you are using mouse and keyboard inputs in your macro. Or only Logitech_LGVirHid01 if you are only using keyboard inputs.

Comment

Both, if you are using mouse and keyboard inputs in your macro. Or only Logitech_LGVirHid01 if you are only using keyboard inputs.
          So I set it up this way. But when I press the right+left button to activate the Ghub macro, it doesn't work with ReWASD activated, only when I deactivate it. Do you know how I can proceed? Did I configure something wrong?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem título.png
Views:	775
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	236858

Comment

Your screenshots don't provide enough information.

To understand your setup, we will need a screenshot of your macro made in G Hub and a button it is mapped to, and a config file you are using in reWASD.

Right-click the config name in reWASD and select [Open file location] to find the file.

Comment

Your screenshots don't provide enough information.

To understand your setup, we will need a screenshot of your macro made in G Hub and a button it is mapped to, and a config file you are using in reWASD.

Right-click the config name in reWASD and select [Open file location] to find the file.
              Got it, follow the attachments with my config in REWASD + Ghub's macro.
              Last edited by Matayos; 02.05.2023, 23:54.

Comment

Your config has all mouse buttons muted except the middle one, meaning that its native input would not be passed to the system, and G Hub won't "notice" it to trigger the macro.
                Since the "aimbot lmao" mapping requires both the middle and left mouse buttons to be pressed - it won't work. The same goes for "Crouch Cancel" and "Rapid Fire", as side buttons are muted.

[J] key doesn't seem to be remapped to anything in the config. Unless the game allows double input, it won't do anything in the game.
                [Q] is remapped to the left bumper, so it should get triggered a few times when the 5th mouse button is clicked, and the [NumLock] is on.

To remap inputs from G Hub, you would need to add both virtual Logitech devices to the group. Though to trigger the macro commands, you would need to keep the related mouse buttons unmuted, which would result in double inputs, making this setup somehow useless.

Comment

Your config has all mouse buttons muted except the middle one, meaning that its native input would not be passed to the system, and G Hub won't "notice" it to trigger the macro.
                  Since the "aimbot lmao" mapping requires both the middle and left mouse buttons to be pressed - it won't work. The same goes for "Crouch Cancel" and "Rapid Fire", as side buttons are muted.

[J] key doesn't seem to be remapped to anything in the config. Unless the game allows double input, it won't do anything in the game.
                  [Q] is remapped to the left bumper, so it should get triggered a few times when the 5th mouse button is clicked, and the [NumLock] is on.

To remap inputs from G Hub, you would need to add both virtual Logitech devices to the group. Though to trigger the macro commands, you would need to keep the related mouse buttons unmuted, which would result in double inputs, making this setup somehow useless.
                  Perfect, I understood how it works, in my case it was the silence button that was disturbing, but unfortunately it seems that the game detects it slightly even per ms and automates the recoil in this Rewasd+Ghub system. Now I have a doubt, my ghub script (mouse relative -5,6) etc... Could I do something similar inside Rewasd in the combo section?. How would it be?. I got around to trying to mess with the combos but it doesn't seem to work well. I thank you all.

Comment

reWASD cannot control the mouse movement via [Combo]. You could make a [Combo] for the sticks instead. Check cases #19 and #20 here for instructions.

Comment

reWASD cannot control the mouse movement via [Combo]. You could make a [Combo] for the sticks instead. Check cases #19 and #20 here for instructions.
                      Got it, I created a Combo in a circular format and it seems to have solved most of it. I was in doubt which would be more appropriate Relative or absolute deflation mode?.

Comment

We would advise you to use Relative deflection for such a macro.

Comment

Working...
                        X