No announcement yet.

Can't open the app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, this is an issue with your system, and we can only advise you to reinstall Windows.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Unfortunately, this is an issue with your system, and we can only advise you to reinstall Windows.
      which issue? its a fresh windows copy :v 21h1

i mean for a paid license, support is being lack...
      should i ask for refund or something like that?

Comment

As we mentioned earlier, this issue is specific to your system and not related to reWASD, so from our side, we can only advise you to reinstall Windows.

If you have any financial questions, please contact us at [help@rewasd.com].​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
          As we mentioned earlier, this issue is specific to your system and not related to reWASD, so from our side, we can only advise you to reinstall Windows.

If you have any financial questions, please contact us at [help@rewasd.com].​
          i will for sure!

Reinstall windows, as a solution to a techincal problem its like go to the doctor and say "my head is spinning" and the doctor answer, please: "you have to born again"...
          Its healthy and valid, say "we can't determine or identify the problem, but we're still resereaching about it" (even if its not true...)​ its a best technical answer and the best way to deal with a customer...​

additionally, how reinstall windows will gonna help me on this? i already did, its a fresh copy, that means the only software that im using is rewasd...

i don't wanto to get into a trouble or be disrespectful, but i think im not receiving a technical support for someone that already paid for a software.

As i can't get help here, im gonna ask for a refund and try another solution, thank you so much.

Comment

Originally Posted by MushMX View Post
            Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	9 Size:	75.7 KB ID:	237812
            This screenshot shows that you are using a [sRGB virtual device model profile] profile.
            Please select the [sRGB IEC61966-2.1] profile instead.

Comment

Working...
            X