• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logs with only mouse and Azeron connected:
    Attached Files

Comment

Motherboard is a ASUS P9X79 WS

Comment

Unfortunately, I missed one step in my guide. It was important to press any keys on your Azeron, once reWASD recognized your device. Did you do this? If not, please collect the log file again
        1. Unplug/disconnect all physical controllers and their adapters, if present.
        2. Run reWASD as Administrator.
        3. Open 'Preferences > General', select 'Standard logging' with 'Service/Driver logs' only.
        4. Click 'Start log' button and leave 'Preferences'.
        5. Connect your Azeron and wait a few seconds until it appears as a new device at the bottom left corner of the app. Then, necessary to press any keys on your Azeron. (It will help us to see if reWASD sees Azeron input)
        6. Go to 'Preferences > General' again and click 'Stop log' button.
        7. In the message that will appear, click 'Open file location', find the archive that was created last, and send it to us.

Comment

Hahah no I didn't press any keys. All good, I appreciate your efforts and patience!
          Attached Files

Comment

reWASD devs checked your log files individually. Based on the information from the log files, we got a conclusion that the issue is in the USB ports. Unfortunately, it can't be solved on our side. It seems that these USB ports are not suitable for properly working Azeron and reWASD.

As a possible workaround, I would like to suggest you connect Azeron to your PC using any USB hub. Probably, it might be a solution in your case.

Please let us know if it works

Comment

Your device may work without reWASD (eg. in joy.cpl) but when reWASD sends some commands to it to switch modes, get status etc it hangs and does not respond. So it seems some hardware USB write problem.
              We have also rechecked same device as you have - Azeron Cyborg Teensy (green) and same firmware version. No problems on our side.

Comment

That aligns with the "request-fw-version has timed out." message in the Azeron software log

I've tried 1 different PC and a few different cables, so it's looking like maybe an issue with the Teensy itself, which is a bummer, but good to know.

Thank you all, you've been very helpful!

Comment

I suggest you contact Azeron support. Perhaps they will be able to help you.

Comment

Working...
                  X