• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Mouse layouts?

Comment

It looks like all devices were initialized and grouped correctly

Comment

This is what I have for my Bluetooth glasses.
        Attached Files

Comment

Try to Mute the native input of this device and check again
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	85
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	238363

Don't forget to click apply ​

Comment

I just did that and still nothing

Comment

I shouldn't be able to use the mouse on my computer once I turn rewasd on

Comment

My keyboard works, Logitech mouse works, just not my right stick with Bluetooth glasses. Although, the bite switch works on my glasses in detection mode so it is picking it up

Comment

Please remove the mouse and keep only glasses as a mouse in the group

However, once you apply a config with a virtual controller, your mouse and keyboard should be blocked, because otherwise you will get double input in a game, and it is unplayable. You can switch between two inputs easily. If you are using our default PS4 Remote Play config, you will just need to tap the Left Windows keyboard key to get your mouse back and tap again to switch to the controller mode. Otherwise, please check this guide for more details.​

Comment

Correct, once I turn on rewasd I should get locked out of my PC which is completely fine. Only now it isn't locking me out as I can still move the cursor about my computer screen and play my game at the very same time. Maybe, I should have said that in the beginning (oops)

Comment

Yep, it changes everything. Please apply the config and check if reWASD controller shows in joy.cpl

Comment

Holy shit! I've spent nearly over 6 hours trying to figure out what's going wrong. OVER 6 HOURS!!!

It's all back to normal, now if only they can build the church in your name ID be there every Sunday!! Thank you good sir

Comment

Working...
                        X