Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Pointer showing on Xbox cloud and can move to the second screen

Hello
    Ive bought reWASD, with the advanced mapping. i also saw an old post that had this same issue but the solution doesnt work for me and im getting fustrated at this

im trying to get my keyboard and mouse working with the cloud gaming Gears 2 is the one ive been trying to get it to work with, the Trial worked when i tested it so hence i bought the app.
    the keyboard works fine as it should and the mouse moves around and fires like it should.. the problem i have is the point stays on the screen and on top of that it can move to my second screen, now this caused a big issue at the time as i was actually trying to stream Gears 2 and ended up clicking on things on my OBS and then in the end the app caused more issues when trying to turn it off, and i had to restart my whole PC as it wouldnt respond to anything i did.

i honestly dont know how to fix this problem, the cloud gaming is in full screen etc if someone could give me a step by step guide that is with the current build of reWASD since all videos and screenshots ive tried to find to help are from last year and the set up is different from then i would really appreciate any help given

It sounds like you didn't Mute the mouse mapping in your config, which resulted in the mouse pointer moving around the screen.

Once you Mute the mouse mapping, check this article for instructions on how to switch between remapped and native states of your mouse for cases when you need to use the pointer.

Comment

its is all Muted and it still does it, so i have no idea why its being like this

Comment

We'll need a screenshot of your devices group editor and the config file. You can find the file by right-clicking on its name in reWASD and selecting [Open file location].

Comment

this is all i could find, sorry ive been really ill so ive not been at the pc much, im not sure if this is what you ment or not
          Attached Files

Comment

The config and device group look correct. The mouse is detected as the mouse, and Mute option is turned on. Could you try to use reWASD without Autodetect? Are the same problems if you just apply the config manually?

Comment

yeah it still happens with its even manual and its driving me mad so im not sure what to do

Comment

Could you try to turn off the Steam desktop config if you have one?
                It can be found here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	811
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	238515
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Gogeba, seems like steam was causing interferance with the app, since im only using it for Xbox cloud gaming, when i compleately deactivated steam it works perfectly! thank you so much !

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
                    X