great input latency and no reaction from mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great input latency and no reaction from mouse

Hello, im using Rewasd and have studied all settings. I have created my own "perfect" template for gaming. But im facing a great issue. I cannot left click when i right click first(aim down sight on hold to send to shift-layer 2), and in shift_layer 2 i signed macro to left mouse click. And in game it didnt react to left click a few times and i have a really bad game experience(missed lot of oppertunities to first aim and kill). I also put the left click on Mute to reduce latency. But it doesnt work. I can only share my file privately because it took me 1 month to create this template and im not ready to share it because it would be used by some people that is selling the template(i have created highest sense of aim assist on max).

so, in summary. My problem is that left mouse click has no reaction(60% rate in every game) in shift-layer 2 when i left click(aim down sight in main layer). Maybe its wrong with my macro setting with left click? Turbo and 20ms pause?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.png
Views:	380
Size:	517.4 KB
ID:	238522

Name:	Capture.png
Views:	485
Size:	390.4 KB
ID:	238519
    Attached Files

Hello!
    Could you send us a screenshot of your device's group editor and the config file?
    Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
      Hello!
      Could you send us a screenshot of your device's group editor and the config file?
      Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​
      Is it fine if i change values(sensitivities and macro values) in my config file so those people wont use my original file to make profit. And what is Device's group editor

Comment

He means the tab where you can add and see the devices in your group.

Name:	image.png
Views:	353
Size:	636.5 KB
ID:	238532

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
          Hello!
          Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​
          I think i have found solution to the latency. I used Microsoft Interrupt Affinity Tool to reduce my USB latency by signing USB ports of KnM to different CPU core. Also changed KeyboardDataQueueSize and mouse in registry edit to reduce the latency. Restart and the magic happened. Games has low input latency now, and the issue never happened again during 3 hours gaming. But thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
            He means the tab where you can add and see the devices in your group.

Name:	image.png
Views:	353
Size:	636.5 KB
ID:	238532
            Hi, ive found solution to my problem. See my previous reply. Also i needed to plg my usb ports to correct USB ports on PC(chipset). Thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
            X