Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 when held down just keeps triggering

Hey guys,

Im so glad I found this software, it seems to work with my Fregfx Splitfish In Ps4 mode on PS5 remote play as well as I could ask, except for 1 thing, the button mapped to R2 acts like it is in turbo mode. It constantly triggers R2 whilst it is held down as if i am spamming the button rather than holding it down. Im guessing it may be a easy issue to fix but after a few hours trying I have had to admit defeat and come and ask.

Thanks for any help in advance

Hello.

Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Thanks for looking at this for me, really appreciate it
      Attached Files

Comment

Tested your config on a hardware tester and the R2 button works correctly.

Could you double-check this from your side and, in case the issue repeats on the site, record a video for us?

Thanks in advance.​

Comment

Thank you so much for your help, so fast too! ive come across the problem and fixed it and will tell you with much embarrassment

Splitfish has a rapid fire function build in and some how it had been activated!

I wont ever get them few hours back, but so glad its working, off to play and test this beauty out, thanks so much!

Comment

We are always glad to help

Comment

Working...
            X