Setup questions for the Appex Legends game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setup questions for the Appex Legends game

Hello. I have purchased the full version of your program. I play only one game, Appex Legends on PC with virtual controller.

I am trying to set up accurate shooting, but I am not very good at it. I watch players with rewasd on youtube and see them shooting at a point with all weapons and smoothly controlling movement. I can't set it up like that.

I'd really like to customize the exact same thing:

reWASD Apex legends 100% aim assist with no recoil config - YouTube

Please give me a hint:

1. What are the recommended settings that should be in the game ?
    2. If I change in-game settings: Deadzone, Response Curve - does it change the joint behavior with rewasd or rewasd completely intercepts all game control ?
    3. English is not my first language and even with a translator I don't really understand some of the settings. I can read the description, but how it works in the game, I don't understand. Could you please explain with theory and roughly explain how some settings work in the game ?
    3.1 - In the DS4 i see: Use to send data via UDP to emulators - what that? When enabling this feature, I noticed that the sight moves strangely when shooting, but I did not understand what is the advantage of this feature
    4. What is the correct way to control the speed ? There are so many settings. I see it in the virtual controller settings as well as in the advanced mouse settings, plus the curve setting also affects it. What is the difference ?
    5. Zone shape - what that? I see that in other configs people are removing the zone. What does it affect, how is it displayed in the game ? Will there be changes if I change both in game and rewasd ? Again, any recommendations ? Thread about analog drift and analog response curves on controllers. | rpgcodex > doesn't scale to your level​ -They say here that the default deadzone = 4 in the game. What can this mean for me, should I set it to 4 ?
    ​​6. Curve Adjustment. No matter how much I adjust it, I can't achieve smooth shooting, and I'd like to like the video above. I see a lot of threads with customization and suggestions, and I understand you will be improving this. But right now I don't understand how to customize it. Please give all sources and recommendations for training. Your documentation and videos don't give the necessary understanding for customization, otherwise there wouldn't be so many topics. Would appreciate detailed information.
    7. Why does everyone advise to set the parameter: Movement Deathzone - small and not large ? Large parameter more strongly adheres the sight to the enemy and so easier to play. Perhaps it prevents me to achieve a smooth game ? But if I set the parameter small, I start to hit the enemies worse, because the sight does not stop so much on the enemy. How does it work and any recommendations ?

Sorry for so many questions. I want to perfectly customize the game to play comfortably and no matter how much time it takes, but I honestly can not do it, because I can not understand many parameters.​

My settings:

In game:

Look Sensitivity: 4
    Look Sensivity (ADS) 3

Response Curve - Liner
    Look Deatzone - No
    Movement Deathzone - Lage​

Rewasd:

Click image for larger version

Name:	curve.png
Views:	281
Size:	373.7 KB
ID:	238700

Click image for larger version

Name:	Controller.png
Views:	653
Size:	513.5 KB
ID:	238698
    Attached Files

Hey there!

Unfortunately, none of our team plays Apex, and we cannot advise what settings would be better to set in the game. Also, please keep in mind that all zone, curve, and sensitivity settings are too individual; it is impossible to advise a preset that will suit everyone.

Yes, in-game settings also affect how you control your character.

A UDP server is used to transmit gyroscope data to emulators that support it, and it will not affect your game in any way when using a keyboard and mouse.

In addition, we cannot advise what curve/deadzone settings you should set to improve your aim assist, since reWASD is not a cheat and does not provide aim assist; the game provides it for players using a controller; this also applies to our virtual controller.​

In these articles, you can learn more about Advanced Mouse settings and Advanced Stick settings.

Comment

Thank you very much! Can you provide additional sources for studying the construction of the curve ?

Comment

Can you please tell me if there are any community chats ?

Comment

All existing information about setting the response curve is included in the Advanced Stick and Advanced Mouse settings​ articles.

Our most active communities are the forum and Discord channel.

Comment

The invitation is not valid

Comment

The invitation link is valid and working. Was your Discord account hacked previously? We are banning some spammers from time to time.

Comment

Working...
              X