No announcement yet.

GIMX Virtual Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uninstalled the driver still not working. Also to before I installed DS4Windows I tried and it did not work. The only way I got it to work was by using DS4Windows.

I've uninstalled DS4 windows and all of its drivers using this guide: https://kanuan.github.io/DS4WSite/gu...ng-ds4windows/

Still not detecting on COD. Does someone on the dev team have an ESP32-S2 and MWII and able to try on their end?

Comment

Did you switch to controller input in MWII in-game settings?
      Also, could you test if you get input in any other game?

Comment

Yes switched to controller input still does not work.

Tried on Fortnite still does not work.

Whats odd is if I boot up reWASD on my target PC and try running the same config from within my target computer works perfectly.

Comment

This is really weird. And if you run Steam on your target PC- does it understand it as Sony DS4 in the gamepad settings?

Comment

Yes steam works fine it is able to detect the PS4 controller.

When you emulate the DS4 through ESP32-S2 is the emulated controller configured to show as wired or bluetooth? Asking because when I`m using my real DS4 controller MW2 only detects it when I am wired and not when it is bluetooth (this is for everyone trying to use DS4 on MWII).

Comment

rajpatel32 We were able to reproduce the issue. We will try to solve it in the next updates.

Comment

Sounds good do you guys have some bug-tracker or board tracking this?

Comment

Yes, but it's not a public tracker.

Comment

I have information that your issue was fixed in the latest build of reWASD (6.7.0.8052). Please download and install it from our site or your personal account.

Comment

Works now thanks!

For others if you were on an old build you have to remove the ESP32S2 from external devices and reflash it to get it to work.

Comment

Reflashing ESP32-S2 is actually not needed - the fix was on reWASD side inside the service. Enjoy your mappings.

Comment

Working...
                        X