ps5 rewasd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps5 rewasd

Hello, since we can't remap controllers for PS5 games I was wondering if we're going to get this legendary update anytime soon? Yes, the one that enables rewasd to remap controllers for PS5 games by using Dulsense as an authorization to connect to ps5 console? it's been 3 years since PS5 came out. A lot of PS5 gamers still waiting for this! Can we get a release date hint at least? are we even getting this important update??

Hello

If I understood you correctly, you've asked to add the possibility of emulating a virtual DualSense controller. As far as I know, there is no such an opportunity because the vast majority of games work with Windows X-input, and the virtual DualSense was not so required for users.

However, I will try to clarify what devs think about the virtual DualSense and if there is any work on it right now

Comment

For PS5 console this is currently not possible, because DualSense authorization​ mechanism is still unknown (at least to us) and it is more complex than for DS4.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
        Hello

If I understood you correctly, you've asked to add the possibility of emulating a virtual DualSense controller. As far as I know, there is no such an opportunity because the vast majority of games work with Windows X-input, and the virtual DualSense was not so required for users.

However, I will try to clarify what devs think about the virtual DualSense and if there is any work on it right now
        Hello, Thank you for replying!.. I see, Hopefully, Rewasd Virtual DualSense feature won't take that long because it is a very important feature for PS5 gamers who want to play their PS5 games with better button mapping and control.

Comment

Originally Posted by DevX View Post
          For PS5 console this is currently not possible, because DualSense authorization​ mechanism is still unknown (at least to us) and it is more complex than for DS4.
          I understand that we gamers don't know how hard this is but we believe in rewasd devs! it is a very important feature, especially with the noticeable decrease in the number of new games that come with PS4 versions.

Comment

When it will be technically possible we'll implement it!

Comment

Working...
            X