Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ps5 rewasd

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DevX
    replied
    When it will be technically possible we'll implement it!

    Leave a comment:


  • darklight900
    replied
    Originally Posted by DevX View Post
    For PS5 console this is currently not possible, because DualSense authorization​ mechanism is still unknown (at least to us) and it is more complex than for DS4.
    I understand that we gamers don't know how hard this is but we believe in rewasd devs! it is a very important feature, especially with the noticeable decrease in the number of new games that come with PS4 versions.

    Leave a comment:


  • darklight900
    replied
    Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
    Hello

    If I understood you correctly, you've asked to add the possibility of emulating a virtual DualSense controller. As far as I know, there is no such an opportunity because the vast majority of games work with Windows X-input, and the virtual DualSense was not so required for users.

    However, I will try to clarify what devs think about the virtual DualSense and if there is any work on it right now
    Hello, Thank you for replying!.. I see, Hopefully, Rewasd Virtual DualSense feature won't take that long because it is a very important feature for PS5 gamers who want to play their PS5 games with better button mapping and control.

    Leave a comment:


  • DevX
    replied
    For PS5 console this is currently not possible, because DualSense authorization​ mechanism is still unknown (at least to us) and it is more complex than for DS4.

    Leave a comment:


  • Miron4ik42
    replied
    Hello

    If I understood you correctly, you've asked to add the possibility of emulating a virtual DualSense controller. As far as I know, there is no such an opportunity because the vast majority of games work with Windows X-input, and the virtual DualSense was not so required for users.

    However, I will try to clarify what devs think about the virtual DualSense and if there is any work on it right now

    Leave a comment:


  • darklight900
    started a topic ps5 rewasd

    ps5 rewasd

    Hello, since we can't remap controllers for PS5 games I was wondering if we're going to get this legendary update anytime soon? Yes, the one that enables rewasd to remap controllers for PS5 games by using Dulsense as an authorization to connect to ps5 console? it's been 3 years since PS5 came out. A lot of PS5 gamers still waiting for this! Can we get a release date hint at least? are we even getting this important update??
Working...
X