Cant initialize mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant initialize mouse

Hi, new here. I am trying to map a config and the mouse acts as a keyboard no matter what i tried. The icons show correctly yet the mouse either doesn’t move or it clicks and acts as a keyboard

Sounds like a misconfiguration. Please upload your config file here so we can check it. You can find the file by right-clicking on the config name in reWASD and selecting the [Open file location] option.

Comment

hope i did it right
      Attached Files

Comment

also proof that they show up correctly
        Attached Files

Comment

The config itself does not seem to have any issues.

Please follow the instructions in case #24 here to resolve any issues related to initialization or grouping of devices.
          If you are using a wireless mouse, you might need to use the [USB Receiver] device instead.

Since you have a Logitech mouse, we also suggest you check the native mappings in the G Hub app, as it is possible that your mouse buttons are remapped to keyboard keys there.

Comment

i have no remapping. all i did is set the dpi and the leds.

Comment

Have you used the [device detection mode] to check if the correct devices are added to the group? Make sure to disband the group before checking.

Comment

yes did all that. conformed the name as it shows in the screenshot

Comment

Please provide screenshots of the [Mouse] sub-config on every [Shift] layer of your config.

We also strongly suggest testing your config at the [Gamepad Tester] site.

Comment

here it is
                    Attached Files

Comment

so when i move the mouse the right stick does move. yet not in game

Comment

So with that, we have established that the game is the source of this issue. Please check if the in-game controls are set properly for the controller. For example: there might be an accessibility option that switches the sticks.

In case of incompatibility of the game with our virtual Xbox One controller, we suggest trying virtual Xbox 360 or DualShock 4.

Comment

indeed it was/ buttons were reversed on the controller game wise. Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
                          X