Vader 3 Pro intermittent problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader 3 Pro intermittent problem

Hello, thank you for adding Vader 3 Pro support! I am so glad to not have to use that Flydigi software anymore.

I am having an issue though, I uninstalled the Flydigi software and put the controller in D-Input mode. Everything was working great. However, it seems that every 30 min to an hour the controller becomes unresponsive - no inputs are being registered by REWASD or the game. I am able to fix it by unplugging & reconnecting the wireless dongle for the controller.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?​

Hello!
    This is a known issue, and we are currently investigating it.

Comment

At the moment we cannot do anything from our side as it seems some firmware issue with the dongle - it stops sending buttons reports via DInput sometimes. Replugging it indeed helps. We hope Flydigi makes some firmware updates. We have also retested old Vader 2 Pro - its dongle works flawless.

Comment

Thank you for the responses. I figured out that toggling the switch on the bottom side of the controller will also reconnect it, a little easier at least.

Comment

thank you for share with us.

Comment

Hi, I have the same problem. The problem doesn't occur when using flydigi software (with rewasd service turned on). Is there any update about it?

Comment

With rewasd service turned OFF *** (I can't edit previous post).

Comment

Hey there!

Unfortunately, the status of this issue has not changed.

As we mentioned, we have investigated this issue, and we cannot fix this on our side, as it's a firmware issue with the dongle - it sometimes stops sending button reports via DInput. Replugging it indeed helps.

We have notified Flydigi about this issue and hope that they will fix it by releasing some firmware updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Comment

Originally Posted by chalupacabra1 View Post
                  Thank you for the responses. I figured out that toggling the switch on the bottom side of the controller will also reconnect it, a little easier at least. Quick Draw
                  Hello, does this method of yours really permanently fix the problem?

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
                    Hey there!

Unfortunately, the status of this issue has not changed.

As we mentioned, we have investigated this issue, and we cannot fix this on our side, as it's a firmware issue with the dongle - it sometimes stops sending button reports via DInput. Replugging it indeed helps.

We have notified Flydigi about this issue and hope that they will fix it by releasing some firmware updates.

Thank you for your understanding.
                    I run into this problem recently and turn out it should be a power saving management issue.

In Device Manager, you should find the "USB input device" under your "Xbox 360 controller for windows". Then uncheck the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power​" in power management setting. After that, the dongle don't loose responses anymore for me.

(Sorry for the Chinese screenshot, but it should get to the point.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	屏幕截图 2023-12-26 172403.png
Views:	691
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	240641 Click image for larger version

Name:	屏幕截图 2023-12-26 172439.png
Views:	687
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	240642
                    Attached Files

Comment

reWASD works with Flydigi in Android (DInput) mode, which has no Xbox 360 controller. So you show different case. But we tried to disable power management on DInput mode too, but unfortunately disconnects still happen. It seems to be some instability in the dongle firmware.

Comment

NikkMann, please check this article for details.

Comment

Working...
                        X