Vader 3 Connectivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader 3 Connectivity

New-ish rewasd user here. I had been using rewasd with the Apex 2 with no issues for a while, and recently switched to the Vader 3. I've been encountering intermittent issues in which the Vader 3 will remain connected (The LED does not change, Windows doesn't detect a hardware change, etc) but rewasd will stop reading inputs. For example, I'll suddenly lose control in a game, alt-tab, and see buttons aren't being highlighted in the rewasd app when I press them on the controller. Any ideas?

Hello!
    This is a known issue, and we are currently investigating it.​

This looks like a problem with the controller firmware working with the dongle.
    For now, a temporary solution for quickly reconnecting the controller is to replug the dongle.​

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll play around with it a bit; see if I can make the reconnect workable. Since it's something you're investigating I might just use it wired for now.

Comment

Same issue here, bought rewasd only for vader 3 support, hope you can resolve it soon.

Comment

Yeah, I'm also new user of Vader 3 and reWASD. The problem is very annoying. I'm glad that it is known problem. I'm full of hope that You will find a solution soon.

Comment

Sorry, we cannot find solution for this issue at the moment. It can be solved only if Flydigi makes new firmware for Vader 3 Pro and maybe its dongle.

Comment

Originally Posted by DevX View Post
              Sorry, we cannot find solution for this issue at the moment. It can be solved only if Flydigi makes new firmware for Vader 3 Pro and maybe its dongle.
              And how about to contact Flydigi to release a Firmware Update because your CUSTOMERS having trouble with the Vader 3 Pro?
              So for my part, I am not a free user.​

Comment

Originally Posted by CLKRUN View Post

And how about to contact Flydigi to release a Firmware Update because your CUSTOMERS having trouble with the Vader 3 Pro?
                So for my part, I am not a free user.​
                We've already done this.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post

We've already done this.
                  Thank You! Please keep us updated!

Comment

me interesa también gracias

Comment

Just to add, this issue happens also when plugged directly into the pc via usb cable, so it's not just a dongle problem.

Comment

We have never experienced problems with Vader 3 Pro on wired connection and you are first to report this ever. It is rather some hardware USB problem on your side then.

Comment

Originally Posted by DevX View Post
                          We have never experienced problems with Vader 3 Pro on wired connection and you are first to report this ever. It is rather some hardware USB problem on your side then.
                          Not an issue on my end. I am not sure how many users have the wired connection as the dongle / wireless is preferred (at least for me), especially using the gyro. I only switched to wired because of the connection issues with wireless; only to have the same experience.

Comment

Working...
                          X