Mouse and keyboard show up as single mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse and keyboard show up as single mouse

I have a wireless razer mouse, razer mouse dock (which houses the mouse dongle) and wireless razer keyboard. Both have separate wireless dongles. Ive disconnected everything and plugged just the mouse and azeron into my pc for troubleshooting. When I try to group it says cannot connect complex devices. When i have the mouse and keyboard wirelessly plugged in and click detect active devices, the keyboard and the mouse are the same single mouse icon. It doesn't show grouped devices. It doesn't give me the option to re initialize either.

Please initialize the devices from scratch Use the [Clear data] button at [ > General]. Enable the [Device detection mode] to find a needed mouse and keyboard

It should help

Comment

Thank you!!! Now my last issue is when I group my mouse to my azeron, it still lets me use the curser. I have mouse set to right stick and azeron set to left. I can see it function on virtual controller but I'm still able to move my windows curser.

Comment

1. Please send a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your mouse config on it.
        2. Please show me your group like here:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	113
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	240467​​

Comment

Working...
        X