Stick position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick position

I play Ninja Gaiden. The problem is that to dodge in the game I need the stick to instantly be in the edge position, but when I quickly press a button, the emulator barely moves the stick and because of this the dodge does not occur, but the character turns.
    For example:
    What happens to the stick when I quickly press the button ( о- )
    What should happen when I quickly press the button (о----- )
    That is, when pressed quickly, the stick should be in the edge position.
    This is a difficult game and requires a lot of dodging, but due to the fact that the stick barely tilts when I quickly press the button, the character performs a different action or does not perform any action.
    I need the stick to instantly move to its edge position when I quickly press the button. Please help, or better yet, take a screenshot so I can make the same settings.

Please send us the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    We need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
      Please send us the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
      We need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​
      Share your pictures, send large videos, exchange music or transfer big files. No registration required. Unlimited upload/download speed.

Comment

Unfortunately, this service is not working for me. Please send the config another way

Comment

Unfortunately, this service is not working for me. Please send the config another way
          Google

Dropbox

Comment

I remapped A and D buttons using the combo editor instead of the common mappings

As you can see, - 100 is the endpoint of the stick on the left. Please check if the game recognizes these mappings correctly.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	72
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	240492

Views:	67
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	240493
            You can find the config in the attachments.​​
            Attached Files

Comment

I remapped A and D buttons using the combo editor instead of the common mappings

As you can see, - 100 is the endpoint of the stick on the left. Please check if the game recognizes these mappings correctly.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	87.2 KB ID:	240492
              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	124.1 KB ID:	240493
              You can find the config in the attachments.​​
              Thanks a lot. I did the same for W and S as in the first screenshot and it seems now only dodges work as I wanted.

Views:	65
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	240495Click image for larger version

Views:	58
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	240496

Comment

Working...
              X