Xbox Elite Pro Series 2 - Problems after New Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Elite Pro Series 2 - Problems after New Update

Hello, I would like to share with you a problem that I'm having with my Xbox Controller. I have the Xbox Elite Pro Series 2 controller and I decided to finally update ReWASD after a few months that the update came up..
    Since now I always used it connected via Wire and I had no problems. However after the new update it started disconnecting after like 10 minutes of gameplay.
    After a bit of "f***k around and find out" i managed to fix the problem by resetting everything and remapping my controller.

So I decided to use it Wireless. Connected it to my BT and started playing. Here comes the problems:
    1) No LED settings are applied, it always remain WHITE when it is BT connected.
    2) After 10 minutes of playing it disconnects expecially when there is RUMBLE.

I would like to use it BT connected with the Rumble turned on, and alsow with my LED settings applied. Can someone help me out to fix this problem?

Hi!
    Could you please check - if the issue persists if you roll back to an older version?

Download links to all app versions are always available in your personal account.
    Use an email specified during purchaseas a login.

Comment

LEDs on bluetooth connection for XboxOne/Elite are not supported, so this is expected. What concerns disconnects during rumble - most likely the battery is dead.

Comment

Originally Posted by DevX View Post
        LEDs on bluetooth connection for XboxOne/Elite are not supported, so this is expected. What concerns disconnects during rumble - most likely the battery is dead.
        Battery was full charged.

UPDATE: I started using it WIRED again, after 2/3Hrs of gameplay with all the functions active, suddenly it stopped working again. The most interesting thing is the below:
        -Game: FiveM
        -Behaviour: The joystick stopped working EXCEPT for the remappings. I mean the buttons remapped to MouseButtn "x2" and "x1" with also some other keybinds set on the back paddles STILL WORK but everything else DO NOT.
        -When it happends?: I noticed that it happends everytime there is and event that triggers the Rumble in the joystick. I.E: I drive, i hit a wall, joystick stops working.

I will try an older version and will post an Update as soon as I can.

Comment

Today i tried with an older version 6.7.1.191 and played for like 10 minutes WIRED. It happened again. The controller stopped being recognized by the game, but it was still working for REWASD. So all mappings working, and in the overlay it still works. I do not know what this could be. Seems like there is some sort of problem with the game.

I do not know what to do as in older version this problem was not present at all. All I did was just updating REWASD. Nothing else.

Comment

Another UPDATE: Tested out the Controller in the "Virtual Xbox One mode or the "Virtual Controller" and it keep disconnecting after a few minutes of use from the game. While if in "Virtual Xbox 360" mode I player like 4Hrs without problems but some of the "rumble effects" are not present.

Comment

1. Try playing games with native Xbox controller support. No reWASD remapping. Will such disconnects occur?
              2. If for FiveM you emulate a virtual keyboard and mouse on a physical controller, then try turning off the virtual gamepad emulation altogether by clicking on “Magic Wand” under the controller image.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	182
Size:	722.4 KB
ID:	240690
              3. Turn off controller support on Steam and Xbox Extended feature support.​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
                1. Try playing games with native Xbox controller support. No reWASD remapping. Will such disconnects occur?
                2. If for FiveM you emulate a virtual keyboard and mouse on a physical controller, then try turning off the virtual gamepad emulation altogether by clicking on “Magic Wand” under the controller image.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	182
Size:	722.4 KB
ID:	240690
                3. Turn off controller support on Steam and Xbox Extended feature support.​
                I did turn off everything on Steam settings and tried playing.. It worked without any problems with the last update on Rewasd in BT mode for like 3 days in a row. Today I used it again for like 4/5 hours without any problems and then suddenly again stopped working in game.

I think it's a FiveM problem.

Comment

I think it's a FiveM problem.
                  Have you tried to test it in other games, in this case?

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
                    Have you tried to test it in other games, in this case?
                    I will try in the next days and update the post.

Comment

New Update: I tried for several days playing also on Forza Horizon 5 with the controller in Xbox One mode and I had 0 problems even with long gaming sessions. BUT On FiveM if the controller is on Xbox One mode the controller stops sending inputs or disconnects from the game, but still works in Rewasd and any other program. If i put it in Xbox 360 mode (without rumble in the left and right triggers basicallly) it does not have any problem even after long sessions. I'm kinda sad since the Rumble in the triggers helps me to Race better since I can feel the grip of the car better.

Comment

Working...
                      X