PSOBB Configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSOBB Configuration

Hopefully I word what I am wanting to do right.

So let's say this game has a hotkey on numpad from 0-9. I am using an X-Box One Controller

I want to set up REWASD so when I hold RT/LT plus a direction on D-Pad, it'll correspond with one of the buttons on numpad.

Example Hold RT+ Press D-Up = 3

Now I have managed to get this to where when I press the two buttons at same time, it triggers three.

Problem however is I want to press RT, then press D-Up to trigger the number 3 on the D-Pad. After fiddling with turbo, delay, etc, I don't feel like which options I pick makes a different. I have to press the buttons at same time, which can be awkward in this game. I play claw grip and even this can be rough.

Hey there!

You can achieve the desired result using Shortcuts.

Comment

Thank you for the link strokel. It lead me to the shortcut section which I was already doing, but reading further into the page lead me to the options "Shortcut Press Time" which I set to the max and seemed to have solved all of my issues. This app has a customer for life now. Thank you for your time!

Comment

You're welcome.
        Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please let us know.

Comment

Working...
        X