FPS DROP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPS DROP

Searched around for answers. Getting quite an fps hit in Warzone when aiming down sights. I've checked that everything is muted and as far as I can tell everything is as it should be.
    If possible, could someone take a look at my config. It's an altered config that I found online and I'm pretty new to this so easily could be missing something silly.
    Beware that some key binds are a bit unorthodox, but after nearly 30 years of shooters, it's too late to change now. The most obvious are space to prone and right mouse to jump and R to aim down sight. The most obvious hit to fps is when I aim down sight with R.
    Thanks so much for anyone taking the time. Let me know if I'm leaving out any required info.
    Attached Files

In the main layer, you have virtual mouse mappings on the mouse zones from advanced mouse settings.
    This probably causes switching between controller and kb&m layout, which causes fps to drop.

To avoid this, you need to exclude a mixture of two inputs within one config.​

Comment

I had posted a long message detailing what I've tried. Also posted a video link.
      Turns out my PC just needed a restart. When in doubt, turn it off and back on.
      Thanks again for your time.

Comment

Working...
      X