Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader 3 Pro Gyro slows down

Hello!

I've been using your guy's software for quite awhile now and it's been great.

But I'm currently running into an issue and want to see if anyone else has had this issue.

Essentially what happens is when I have the Vader 3 pro (V3P) gyro set to mouse, randomly when I'm playing the mouse will slow down to about half sensitivity for up to 5ish seconds and then speed back up to normal. it's not super consistent and can't seem to find a way to trigger it to happen. I'll list below what I've done to test but I'm gonna assume it's on flydigi's side of things.

1. this is actually my second V3P, the first one had the exact same issue and thought maybe the controller was just defected.

2. I turned off all smoothing and left the curve in advanced settings to a straight line to keep it linear.

3. tried different games to make sure it wasn't a game specific issue.

4. tried another computer to make sure it wasn't my computer being wonky

5. different cables/usb ports. tried with dongle and wired.

6. I switched it to 'switch' mode and in that mode the gyro actually works flawlessly in rewasd/steam input/JSM but you obviously lose the extra button remap.

7. went back to using the apex 2/DS4 and those two work fine with no issues

8. The sticks/buttons don't seem to 'slow down' with it, just the gyro. thought maybe the polling rate was getting halved.

Appreciate any response or help if possible. Thanks!

Hello!

As far as I can see(I don't have V3P on my hands, so I can`t test myself), this really can be Flydigi`s side issue.
    But, have you tried to map gyro to a stick, for example? Will there be any changes in gyro behavior in this case?

Comment

Hello,

thanks for the response. when you say map the gyro to the stick. are you referring to within rewasd? or to the actual physical stick? like say within flydigi space station.

Comment

Can't edit my post but,

I went ahead and mapped the gyro to a virtual joystick, went to a gamepad testing site. and yeah I was getting the same issue, when in full speed I can reach the 'edge' of the emulated stick fairly easily but when it slows down i have to quite literally yeet the controller to a side to get it to reach max value. almost feels like there's a weird auto calibration going on.

Comment

Working...
        X