Toggle Auto Clicker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle Auto Clicker

Im looking to make an auto clicker that I can toggle.

I want to be able to press "space bar" once to activate a constant clicking of the "left mouse button". when I want the auto clicker to stop i would like to press "space bar" again to deactivate.

All the tutorials I have seen are not working. Plz help

This is what your combo should look like:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	129
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	241129
    Where is the pause after the mouse click, this is the frequency with which the mapping will constantly work.​

Then simply enable Toggle for this mapping and apply the config using the "Apply to slot" button.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	108
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	241130

Comment

I did all that and it still isnt working :L

im using a laptop, is that gonna matter?

Comment

If you did the mapping correctly, then it cannot fail to work. You may be applying it to the wrong device.
        1. Ungroup the Keyboard and Mouse, so all the devices are shown separately in the bottom left corner of the main window.
        2. Use Detection mode to find the correct Keyboard and Mouse. If you press the keyboard button but see mouse in reWASD, then you will need to re-initialize it (from the contextual menu of an active device.
        3. After you are sure about all the devices, please group Mouse and Keyboard (or don't group if you want to remap only the keyboard) and try to Apply your config.​

Comment

Working...
        X