Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
    Hi p21121970

We are aware of the situation and appreciate your participation in our community.

We would be grateful if you also wrote your appeal to Activision, describing the situation, stating that you did not use reWASD to gain an advantage over other players, and highlighting how our software was helpful in your case.

We are firmly working to find a compromise solution to provide you with an experience using reWASD while maintaining compliance with the rules and requirements of fair play within the gaming community.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Thank you for being a part of the reWASD community!​
    Where can we write this appeal so it has the most power?
    I've already wrote feedback to Battle.net & Activision through their available forms.
    I understand they could ban reWASD if someone was actually using it while playing MW3, but not if someone just got it installed and never launched it during MW3.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dany Gee View Post

Where can we write this appeal so it has the most power?
      I've already wrote feedback to Battle.net & Activision through their available forms.
      I understand they could ban reWASD if someone was actually using it while playing MW3, but not if someone just got it installed and never launched it during MW3.
      Unfortunately, none of our team plays COD. Therefore, you as a player are obviously more familiar with these contact forms.

Comment

We are firmly working to find a compromise solution to provide you with an experience using reWASD while maintaining compliance with the rules and requirements of fair play within the gaming community.
        Where can we expect an official info from reWASD about the status of the ban from Activision?
        I'm asking this cause I would like to follow official news about it.

Comment

Follow reWASD on the social media

Comment

Ok so I have neuropathy in my hands due to diabetes. I can’t physically feels the keyboard under my finger tip so if I play cod on pc I use a controller bit I mostly play on xbox. I have rewasd installed on my pc because I play GTARP and since I can’t use a keyboard I setup a controller and time consumingly reassign every keybind in the game just so I can play. I only have warzone on the pc that I play sometimes with certain friends and more I won’t be able to play on PC because I use rewasd for GTA. Screw that. This is invasion of privacy. This has to be illegal I’m sorry.
            Last edited by Corby; 24.01.2024, 12:54.

Comment

I simply use rewasd to invert the y axis on the right hand contoller of my handheld in PUBG. Now I have to choose whether to give up playing PUBG or uninstalling rewasd every time I play WZ. I know which is going to win this one...if only on moral grounds.

Comment

Lösung? Geht COD wieder?

Comment

Since recently, reWASD does not work in COD​

Comment

Wenn REWSAD auf dem Rechner nur installiert ist, ohne dass es ausgeführt wird, kann man COD nicht mehr starten. Man Muss Rewsad deinstallieren, um COD spielen zu können.

Comment

Working...
                    X