Can't uninstall reWASD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't uninstall reWASD

Hello, I'm trying to uninstall the program but it seems that it's crashing every time and doesn't open under any circumstances

Hi.
    Please check for errors in Event Viewer by following the steps below:
    1. Press the Windows button, type [Event Viewer], and press Enter.
    2. Choose [Windows Logs] in the upper left corner, then choose [Application].
    3. Check out the panel on the right side: there's a [Find] option. Click it, and type "reWASD" to search for related errors.
    4. Once you find one or multiple events, please right-click and "Save selected events..." on every one of them, and send the file(s) to me.​

Comment

I was trying to send you the files but it tells me that I cannot upload those type of files even a zip archive is not working

Comment

Try uploading it to a file hosting service and provide a download link.

Comment

Sure thing, here you go https://www.mediafire.com/file/gxnfr...+files.7z/file

Comment

Sometimes a color profile assigned to your display(s) can be corrupted and cause .NET to crash and stop anything from working. Please try temporarily changing the Device profile and Viewing conditions profile options to use System default from the dropdown list in Color Management → Advanced → Windows Color System Defaults and try launching reWASD again.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	192
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	241333

Comment

Hi just an update, just tried that and it worked thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
              X