Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I add a Shift function to an Xbox Series Elite 2 controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add a Shift function to an Xbox Series Elite 2 controller?

I am playing Helldivers 2 currently and my muscle memory is not great to, quickly and correctly, do the D-pad presses (due to some meds that I have to take) to do the Stratagem call-ins (and the fact that I am turning 60 years old this year).
    I have already remapped the back triggers to common call-ins like resupply and reinforce and two others, but I want to map the Left stick button to two actions.

1. A quick press to sprint in the game.
    2. A long press (or hold) to enable the "shift function" of the Xbox Series Elite 2 controller so that I can add a dfferent set of call-ins (Stratagems) to the back trigger buttons.

How do I go about doing this? I haven't been able to figure out if this is possible or not.

Thanks in advance for your help.​

All you need to do is choose Long press activator and add Jump to Shift mapping
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	143
Size:	548.2 KB
ID:	241812
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	132
Size:	528.2 KB
ID:	241813

So, while you will hold the left stick button, you will go to a certain layer. Once you release the button, the Layer will come back​​

Comment

I actually see that I can just assign two commands to the same trigger, one being a short press for one Stratagem, and another one being a long press for a different Stratagem.

Is this correct?

Comment

It works! Awesome! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X